Friday, August 27, 2010

I miss my kids!!! Don't get me wrong, it was very helpful to have a few days to play catch up and I think I did a pretty good job. I cleaned all three kid rooms, changed all the bedding, organized the closets, washed, dried, folded, and put away ALL the laundry, loaded the dish washer, got my hair colored, colored a friends hair, waxed my eyebrows, cleaned the bath rooms, went grocery shopping, made 40 enchiladas, purchased school supplies, returned school supplies because I shopped from the first grade list not second grade, registered my kids at school and went brides maid dress shopping and much much more. Even being that busy it didn't take away the heartache from being gone from my babies!! Thank you my Lord in heaven for a sneak peek at how it will be when Craig and I are in Ethiopia and our kids are home in the states. It was very eye opening to learn not only how they reacted to being away from us but how much I dislike being away from them. If anyone has suggestions for our next trip apart PLEASE feel free to leave those thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment