Sunday, August 8, 2010






What a fun day we had as a family today!! Craig has been in harvest for a couple of weeks now and this last week, four nights of six he didn’t make it home till midnight, so to have the entire day with him was awesome! We shared a BBQ lunch with friends, took the kids to McDonalds for an ice cream cone and then enjoyed the evening with Craig’s parents. His mom Lori made dinner (chicken they butchered this morning) as I gave three of my favorite guys Craig, Levi, and my father in law Bill hair cuts. We made it home in time for a family movie but the truth is Craig and the kids all conked out fast asleep on the couch about half way threw The Land Before Time, I guess the kids are still worn out from their big swim meet on Saturday. The girls competed in two relay races, the back stroke and free style and did GREAT.I hope the pictures I have posted bring the same sime to your face as it did to mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment