Monday, August 9, 2010



My poor, poor, husband!! Last night at his parents a wasp stung him in-between the eye and the nose, swelling started right away and when we made it home I provided him with a healthy dose of Benadryl and an ice pack, but by this morning he looked like Will Smith in Hitch!. It is so bad that he is home from work today which is a HUGE deal being harvest and he can’t keep his eye open due to the amount of antihistamine in his system.(He did ask for a straw to suck it down with but I thought that was a bad example for the kids) Around 11:00 I suggested that he come out of our bed room and spend time with the kids and I, he gave me a very concerned look and asked “Will the kids think I look like a monster?” I assured him we love him no matter what sort of alien being he looks like!!! He did come out to the recliner but is sound asleep again, at least he was a good sport about me taking pictures, too bad they don’t truly show just how swollen he is. Thank goodness my hubby has such a good sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment