Thursday, August 19, 2010

Our family has had a crazy week preparing for a MASSIVE yard sale that opens in the morning. As I type we are taking a little break from unloading one of two trailer loads we have to set up tonight. I'm so thankful to Jill for spending her day helping me set up and organize for this event, she even said a little prayer with me on the phone before coming over, she is such a blessing!! I took this afternoon off to enjoy an ongoing tradition of manicures and pedicures with my girls and our friends Darcell, Ari, and Bri. The girls always have so much fun and I love getting adult conversation with Darcell. She was such a doll and watched all three of my kids this evening as I attended a traditional Ethiopian dinner hosted by One Changed Life. They are a non-profit organization base locally out of Princeton, Id who organize Christian sponsorships for the children of Ethiopia, you can learn more at info@onechangedlife.org. and I truly hope everyone takes a moment to learn more. Well Craig says it's time to get back to work! I'll post yard sale pictures tomorrow so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment